For peace of mind, why not consider an optional travel insurance plan through Travel Guard
Offering assistance with common travel problems like flight delays or
lost luggage, Travel Guard can help you start your next adventure
prepared for the unexpected!
• Please be aware that travel
insurance will be your only option for any waived penalties, or a
refund, if your DreamTrip is cancelled due to restrictions in your
starting location (not in your travel destination) and you are inside
the cancellation window (see Terms and Conditions
). Rovia will cover only those cancellations that result from restrictions in your DreamTrip destination.Please note:
• Be sure to contact Customer Care
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or if you have any questions about this trip.
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and
trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this
information with you on your trip.
• Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion. Please note: Gratuities are common in the Czech Republic and may
be included with certain other services during your DreamBreak.
• If gratuities are not included in your restaurant bill, we suggest you provide 10-15% of the total.
In the case of taxis, if you agreed in advance on a total fare,
gratuities are not necessary. If you did not agree on a fare in advance,
you can round up the fare and tip 10%.
• A host is not provided on this trip.
How to get from the airport to the hotel by public transportation:
• Get on the #119 bus at the airport.
• Get off the bus at station Dejvicka.
• From there, take a metro to the station Muzeum.
• At station Muzeum, change to the C line.
• Disembark at Pankrac (the stop nearest to the hotel).
• Walk approximately 655 feet (200 meters) through or around Arkady Pankrac shopping mall to the hotel.
Walking tour of Historic Centre of Prague:
This activity involves extensive walking outdoors. It is not
recommended for guests with mobility issues or certain health
conditions. Please consult your physician prior to booking travel.
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
• Baby strollers are not permitted on public transportation or in the venue.
• Please note:
ages 13 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times
during this tour. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and clothing and bring a hat and sunscreen.
• Please note:
Cameras and video recorders, including on your phone, are not permitted in the venues on this tour.
• Indicated times are approximate and subject to change.
• Itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions and may run in reverse order.
• Please notify Travel Support
when you book this trip if you have any dietary restrictions that may affect your participation in this activity.